Webinar sessions for Installers announced for MCS001
1st July 2020
Further to the recent announcement around the changes made to the overarching scheme requirements, MCS has scheduled a number of interactive webinar sessions to help Installers understand the impact of these changes on them.
The webinar will provide an overview of what has changed in MCS 001-1, MCS 001-2 and MGD 001, which includes:
- Simplified requirements around a Quality Management System
- Changes to Consumer Code membership
- Clauses to strengthen enforcement
- Reinforced requirements around subcontracting and umbrella schemes &
- Changes to the Auditing process
Attendance will be useful for Installers, business owners and office administrators as well as those considering or currently becoming MCS certified.
The webinar will be delivered by MCS Director, Chris Roberts and there will be an opportunity for Q&A. To reserve a place, click on the link for your preferred date and time to visit the webinar registration page.